TUTORIAL - How to assemble your dakimakura / Body pillow and extra tips
Maybe at the beginning you had problems fitting your pillow cover with the inner pillow. Even surely you have needed the help of someone else to put it together. But with this tutorial you can do it yourself without much effort:
1. Extend your entire pillow cover, roll it with an edge thickness of 8-10cm from the bottom base outward. You stop when you reach a difference of 15cm in average from the top.
2. Your full body pillow should also be fully extended, so you will fit your pillow cover on top of your pillow.
3. Then you will have to unwind slowly by descending and covering your pillow with the pillow cover.
4. When you have unrolled the entire pillow cover, you will run into the main closure, find the cart on one of the edges and close it.
5. Great! you already have your complete dakimakura in your hands, now embrace it and enjoy the beautiful time with it.
- You can get your filled inner pillow here: http://bit.ly/innerpillow
- For the only the blanket inner pillow (no filled), you can get it here: http://bit.ly/Blanketpillow
- For more cover case dakimakura, look here: http://bit.ly/MitgardDakimakura
- All pillow covers are washable, but we recommend that you wash them by hand. But if you can not, let it be a slow-running washer, using only soap, without bleach.
- Do not use dryer, it must be dried outdoors. But it runs the risk of deteriorating the impression.
- Only use the iron if it is very necessary to use it, when you do, use it at the lowest temperature, without steam.
- All things are extremely harmful, so regular use will not deteriorate the pillow, but if you wash too many times in a row, the image may begin to fade or the fabric itself begins to deteriorate.
- If you have pets, it is best that they are not close to the dakimakura since they can tear it with their nails and damage it.
- Be careful that there are sharp objects or your own nails near the dakimakura since they can also damage it.
Be carefully loving and your beautiful dakimakura will enjoy a happy long life. Thank you very much!